NEWTONS RECRUITMENT, Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
Weekly Wage: £307.69
Monday – Thursday, 9am – 6pm
Friday, 9am – 5pm
Every last Friday of the month, 9am – 4pm
12 - 18 months
Intermediate level 2 OR Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship
Kings Cross, N1 9JP
As soon as possible
Situated approx. 5 minutes from Kings Cross Station a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join Newtons Recruitment, a leading recruitment consultancy working across the Education, Employment & Training sectors
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a small but growing company who value, support and grow their staff with a friendly environment.
The role has the scope to move into a consultative role for those who are hungry for sales
Supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants and Managers, you will contribute to all aspects of the recruitment cycle with a focus on customer service, administration and candidate engagement.
- Support Recruitment Consultants meet individual and team targets on a monthly basis.
- Provide first class service to Clients, Candidates and Colleagues with a winning, can do attitude and approach.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls, ensuring prompt answering, professional telephone manner and accurate transferring of call and/or message taking.
- Inputting, updating and searching internal CRM system on daily basis.
- CV review & reformatting in line with company standard and template.
- Managing candidate interview process via CRM system, recording detailed and accurate information at each contact point.
- Posting, amending and managing vacancies via CRM, website and job boards.
- Responsible for professional, relevant and engaging social media outputs, increasing engagement levels and extending reach.
- Producing accurate and timely invoices in line with candidates start date.
- Inputting incoming invoices into manual and electronic accounting systems.
- Proactively sourcing candidates for live vacancies (job boards, internal CRM, LinkedIn, and referrals).
- Pre-screening CVs & registering candidates to assess suitability / requirements before passing to lead Recruitment Consultant
- General administrative duties as required.
- Clear and confident communication skiills
- Willing to learn
- Customer service focused
- Committed to work in a fast-paced office atmosphere
- Good work ethic
- Computer skills.
- Team player
- Easy-going attitude