Meet Recruitment, Apprentice Sales / Contract Administrator
Weekly Wage: £307.69
Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
14 - 18 months
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
London EC3A 7LP
As soon as possible
A great chance to join Meet Recruitment, working as an Apprentice Sales / Contract Administrator within the heart of the sales team.
There is huge opportunity for someone to make this role their own, and after completing the Apprenticeship there is a path to move into a more operational admin role OR a sales/recruitment position.
You will be a valued and trusted member of the team and the “go to” person for a lot of the day-to-day tasks, so a positive attitude, a desire to work hard, and excellent communication skills are a must.
- On-boarding Administration
- Collecting proof of ID, limited company details, etc. – managing and updating our on-boarding tool, Engage
- Ensuring all information is filed correctly on Engage
- Alerting the relevant party of anything missing/incomplete
- Client vetting and assisting in client audits
- Contract renewal / termination administration
- Terms of business project
- Running report against all interviewed contractors in past 6 months
- Alerting sales with opportunities to reengage (commercial thinking)
- Assisting with CV formatting and coversheets
- Referencing for new candidates
- Lead management
- Collecting leads
- Distributing to teams
- Follow up
- Business Development support
- Client mapping
- Opportunity sourcing
- Biopharm Insight
- Market news and press releases
- Leveraged opportunities
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Good time management and planning skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- GCSE’s A – C or equivalents in English and Maths
- Warm personality with strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Have a “can do” approach
- Positive attitude
Qualification: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Duration: 14 – 18 months
Course Type: Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your work place.
The Apprenticeship programme is made up of different units. Apprentices will be assessed on their knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout the apprenticeship and tracked online using an e-portfolio.
These are grouped into 3 themes which complement each other and are as follows:
- Core Business & Administration
- Managing Self & Personal Skills
- Using Resources & Achieving Results.
- After each theme is complete, a Mock End Point Assessment is carried out to ensure apprentices are prepared for the End Point Assessment at the end of the programme.
- After a minimum of 372 days and successful delivery of the programme, the end point assessment will take place. The end-point assessment is a synoptic assessment of the skills, behaviours and knowledge that have been developed throughout the apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessments will involve an independent assessor carrying out final assessments with the apprentice, to ensure that the competences and learning within the ‘Apprenticeship Standard’ have been met.
- Apprentices can achieve a pass, merit or distinction dependent on how well they perform in their End-Point Assessment.
Apprentices also work towards a Level 2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if they have no prior exemption (GCSE’s A – C or equivalents in English and Maths).
Busy, vibrant team