HML (Croydon), Apprentice Credit Controller Administrator
Weekly Wage: £250 to £288
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2RF
As soon as possible
We have an exciting new opportunity available for in our West Croydon Office.
The successful candidate will be given full guidance and instruction in Credit Control administration. This is an excellent first step for a career in our industry. With opportunities to develop for the right person.
- Issuing Demands for Service Charges/Ground Rents as per the lease terms.
- Responsible for issuing all reminders on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and updating arrears tracking system on PMS
- Sending out first reminders
- Reviewing notes and other records on PMS when final reminders are due
- Liaising with Estate managers and sending out final reminders as instructed which may involve visiting other offices.
- Monitoring standing orders/direct debits and payment agreements
- Raising and billing all fees
Referrals for further action
- Liaising with Estate managers with regard to further action on accounts
- Forwarding accounts to Debt collection with appropriate paperwork
- Raising and billing fees
- Answering and responding to queries by telephone/email/letter
- Noting accounts
- Enhanced Holiday (25 days + 8 Days BH)
- ½ Day Extra Holiday on your Birthday
- AE Pension
- Free eye tests & contribution to glasses
- Annual professional membership sponsorship
- Learning and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perks and Discounts
- Long Service Awards
We are always looking for individuals that we can develop into Property Managers. Those that show the right working ethos and aptitude for property management have the opportunity to develop and transition into such roles.
The successful candidate will be provided with adequate training to enable them to complete any necessary tasks and therefore experience in the property management industry would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as a team player
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
Qualification: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Course Type: Apprenticeship Framework
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your work place.
The programme is spread across 12 months and typically covers 15 units with the option to take on extra stretch and challenge units if desired. These units are split into 3 themes which complement each other and create a better learning experience:
- Communication in Business
- Administrative Services and Functions
- Working in Business Teams
The programme will also require the apprentice to cover Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices also work towards a Level 2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if they have no prior exemption (GCSE’s A – C or equivalents in English and Maths).