Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma training provides insight to the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A yellow belt gains knowledge of how to integrate Six Sigma methodologies for the improvement of production and transactional systems to better meet customer expectations and bottom-line objectives of their organisation.
Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma is aimed at: Senior Managers, Team Leaders and Employers.
- The Lean Six Sigma Overview
- The Roles in Lean Six Sigma and effective teamwork
- Steps of Lean Six Sigma and the Six Sigma metric
- Problem statements and goals
- The Voice of the Customer, Kano Model and Critical to Quality
- Process performance baseline and process mapping
- Exploratory data analysis and types of waste
- Root Cause Analysis
- Selecting improvement solutions
- Risk Management
- Sustaining improvement
- Ongoing process measurement
- Statistical Process Control