The Level 3 Improvement Technician apprenticeship has been designed for those in various job roles including material handers, administration operatives and quality control personnel or for anyone who is looking to develop their skills in to enhance their career prospects.
This programme can take up to 18 months and will equip apprentices with the skills to identify a problem, develop this into an improvement project opportunity and work on the project, demonstrating knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to make a measurable impact.
Particular roles that will benefit from this apprenticeship are:Anyone who has knowledge of a process or product which they can improve. Ability to form a team and work on an improvement, following standard principles and techniques. Role such as:
• Business Improvement Co-ordinator,
• Continuous Improvement Executive,
• Process Technician,
• Operational Excellence/Lean Engineer,
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt,
• Quality Control Analyst.
This apprenticeship focuses on improving business performance and enhancing employees' skillsets. Learners can learn whilst they earn with plenty of professional support. Learners will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Gain staff who have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to implement effective change
- Improvements to existing processes and products, with measurable benefits and Return on Investments
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
They will be assigned a qualified tutor to provide them with help and support delivered by a blended learning approach through on and off the job training to ensure they develop the skills required for their role and to support their learning style.
Learners develop competence and confidence at work with a range of resources designed to allow access to online learning, videos, workshops and more 24/7.
Employers have the opportunity to incorporate their in-house training programme alongside the apprenticeship to gain maximum value, enhance organisational impact and maximise employee development.
How to Apply:
If you are an employer
If you’re an employer, you can start apprenticeships at any time of the year, provided your staff meet the entry requirements.
- If your annual pay bill is over £3 million, you can begin set up through the Apprenticeship Service.
- If your annual pay bill is under £3 million, you can set up payment below.
If you are seeking an apprenticeship and employment
If you’re seeking an apprenticeship and employment, you can search our apprenticeship vacancies. For any enquiries, you can contact us on 020 8891 0992, alternatively, please contact us via the Contact Us form