Hawk Training | Quality Policy
We have established this quality policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our organisation. It provides a framework for the setting and review of objectives in addition to our commitment to satisfy applicable customers’, regulatory and legislative requirements as well as our commitment to continually improve our management system.
The Quality Policy sets out to ensure that Hawk Training:
- Provides consistency in our response to employer and learner needs and gives customers confidence that quality provision is being delivered;
- Improves communication about our services and the practices and methods of achieving the required standard;
- Clarifies tasks so that staff know the level of performance to be attained through clear and measurable Performance Quality Reviews (PQRs);
- Aids the pursuit and delivery of value for money for employers and government funding;
- Sets targets which measures employer and learner satisfaction rates;
- Monitors, evaluates and publishes results and feedback in order to take action to maintain our quality ethics, values and practice of continuous improvement;
- Where applicable matches internal statistics to external regional and national trends.
- The Quality Policy details a commitment from senior management to establish, document and communicate the drive for continuous improvement for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- We are aware that the service provided is only as professional as the people supplying the service. Attracting new employers and learners, and retaining professional, well trained and competent staff, is fundamental to meeting our quality standards. The recruitment process includes the requirement for new recruits to demonstrate customer care and the standards of service we expect from employees.
- We can adapt to changes to existing qualifications, along with responding to new qualification and Standard requirements, as set out by Government, Trailblazer Groups, new Awarding Bodies and End Point Assessing Organisations.
Customer focus: As an organisation, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future customers’ needs; meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
The following mechanisms will be instrumental in measuring customer satisfaction:
- Learner Surveys;
- Employer Surveys;
- Anonymous Client and Learner Questionnaires;
- End of Programme questionnaires
- Records of one-to-one feedback interviews and case studies
- Evaluation of service provision by employers, learners, funding organizations and external agencies
- External Quality Assurance monitoring visits and Internal Quality Assurance visits to learners and employers.
Leadership: Our Senior Management have committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives. The senior management are directly responsible for ensuring that the Continuous Professional Development of staff meet the needs of employers and learners and that there is a mechanism for acquiring feedback from all relevant parties. This feedback will be instrumental in measuring customer satisfaction.
Engagement of people: As an organisation, we recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit. All staff participate in our annual system of appraisal and self-assess against key behaviours, competence and values required by the organisation. We ensure that resources are available for training, learning and development of staff in order to maintain quality provision that impacts on customer satisfaction of employers and learners.
Process approach: As an organisation, we understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system; it is one of our main annual objectives.
Evidence-based decision making: As an organisation, we are committed to only making decisions relating to our QMS, following an analysis of relevant data and information.
Relationship management: Hawk Management (UK) Ltd recognises that an organisation and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
Our policy is also to meet the requirements of other interested parties and in meeting our social, environmental, charitable, regulatory and legislative responsibilities.
We have produced quality objectives which relate to this policy and they can be found in document R03 Quality Objectives.
This policy is available/communicated to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our Website, Company Noticeboard and Intranet.