As an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ provider with over 30 years’ experience in the sector, we are experts in apprenticeship delivery. We know all too well the challenges providers can face when embarking on apprenticeship delivery for the first time.
Most providers, including employer providers, want their focus to be on the delivery of their apprenticeship provision and not on all the other administrative burdens that come with it.
Hawk Training has a track record of supporting Employer Providers and existing Main Providers to ensure that their apprenticeship data is fully managed and compliant in line with ESFA audit requirements. We can also advise you on the different systems involved in apprenticeship delivery and help you set up your data management and funding processes.
Draw funding without the worries of unreliable or inaccurate data
Get on with training, knowing that your data is safe
Connect to government funding systems easily with our guidance and knowledge base
Easy-to-use tools to analyse your data
Sit back and relax while we handle the data
Stay in the know with a dedicated account manager and data and audit support specialist
Reporting made easy
Get simple, easy-to-understand monthly/quarterly reports that drill down on important statistics such as retention and achievement rates, equality and diversity, additional learning or social needs and forecasted results.
Get the consultancy you need before important audits and visits
With many years of experience ourselves of Ofsted inspections and ESFA audits, we have a wealth of knowledge to support providers and employers in preparation for their next inspection/visit.
Our Apprenticeships systems managed services are costed based on an individual annual fee that covers the full duration of the learner’s programme. Costs are discounted based on the volume of learners per year that you as the training provider will be enrolling through the service.
• Support with the setup of IDAMS (Identity and Access Management System), IM (Information Management) Hub and AS (Apprenticeship Service) accounts
• Error-checking and submission of ESFA funding claims
• A dedicated data support specialist
• Monthly ESFA funding reports
• Monthly reporting of funding risks
• Quarterly reporting of starts, leavers, achievers and funding allocation including Functional skills and Equality and Diversity data
• Full ESFA audit compliance (DSAT checks) carried out monthly